The Instructional Technology division of the Center for Instructional Services is just one of the many programs offered by the Education Service Center Region 2, a non-profit agency. Our primary focus is integrating technologies in ways that improve student performance through the appropriate uses of existing and emerging technologies. We offer computer training and consulting services for clients in education, industry, and the community. Classes are conducted in our state-of-the-art computer labs, in schools, at corporate sites, and on the internet.
- Technology Applications TEKS Integration
- District and Campus Technology Planning
- Customized Professional Development
- Instructional Coaching
- Technology Training for non-instructional staff
- Technical Support and training for DMAC