The Education Service Center, Region 2, is collecting monetary donations through PayPal to assist our regional schools with their recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Harvey. To make a donation, please click the 'Donate' button below and fill out all applicable fields. The minimum donation amount is $1.00.
All funds raised will go towards Hurricane Harvey recovery in Region 2 schools.
Hurricane Harvey -- Aftermath and Cleanup (August 2017)
- Helping out after Hurricane Harvey: How to Donate
- Peer to Peer Networking Session -- February 20, 2018
Click Here for details
- Texas Education Agency: Hurricane Harvey - District Resources
- Texas Education Agency: Hurricane Harvey - Parent Resources
- Texas Education Agency establishes hotline for Corpus Christi area parents
- The College Board will offer a free October SAT registration, and a CSS Profile fee waiver to students affected by Hurricane Harvey. Click here for details.
- Special Education Resources for parents and students displaced by Hurricane Harvey.
- TEA -- Missed School Day Waiver
- Help bring back the arts to Harvey-affected schools. While school districts work to help schools recover from Hurricane Harvey, immediate needs still exist. Use these requests to contact teachers directly and let them know how you can help.
- Harvey KIDS (Keeping Impacted Districts Supported) Education Fund.
Click Here for the PDF.