Enter your 6-digit code
LogMeIn Rescue is a tool that technicians use to access remote computers and mobile devices. LogMeIn Rescue is safe and secure. All communication between the customer and the technician is SSL-encrypted. Click Here for the PDF Connection Guide.
- The technician tells you a 6-digit code.
- Type the code in the box labeled 'Enter your 6-digit code'.
- Click Start Download.
- You are asked to download the Support-LogMeInRescue.exe applet.
- Click Run to download the applet.
- The applet download should take about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Click Run to execute the applet.
- Once the applet is running, wait for the technician to activate your session.
- You may be asked to give the technician permission to perform certain actions. Click Yes to grant permissions, or No to deny.
What can you do during a Rescue session?
Exact capabilities may vary according to LogMeIn Rescue settings on the technician's side.
- Chat with the technician(s)
- View a detailed session log
- Allow or deny the technician the right to perform certain actions
- Send individual files to a technician
- Change the display font size
- Revoke permissions, such as remote control or file management, from the technician by clicking the large X in the upper-left corner
- End a session by clicking the small X in the upper-right corner